A Teacher Friendly Curriculum
The Principles and Choices curriculum has been carefully crafted to encourage student participation, active learning, engaging discussions, and a lasting learning experience.
"This program not only changed the way my students reasoned through ethical dilemmas... it changed the way they lived their lives." – Sean Raftis, S.J., Teacher, Bellarmine Prep School, Tacoma, WA
Teacher resources include:
- A fully Annotated Teacher-Edition Textbook
- Complete Minute-by-Minute Lesson Plans
- Scripture and Catechism cross references
- Handouts and Worksheets for every lesson
- Targeted YouTube videos and other internet resources that supplement the textbooks
- PowerPoint Presentations with accompanying Lecture Notes
- Audio Dramas
- Exams and Answer keys,
- Secure Teacher Resource Library Login Now >
This vast array of resources are packaged together at an incredibly affordable discount price, and make Principles and Choices an ideal tool for shaping tomorrow's leaders.