Life in a Flash flashcards
...teaching respect for life, one card at a time.
LIFE in a FLASH is a fun and interactive set of 10 laminated flashcards that reinforce learning in the Principles and Choices high school curriculum. One box contains a quick summary of all ten key principles taught in Books 1-3. Each card includes an explanation of the principle on the front of the card, and a real-world dilemma on the back of the card which players must resolve using the principle they have learned. Includes instructions for use in a group setting.
Each card is full color, laminated, 5.5 x 8.5; and comes in a beautiful and handy box.
LIFE in a FLASH moves the debate beyond competing bumper sticker slogans and emotional sound bites. Instead, it uses reason and real-world examples to help you have an intelligent conversation on the life issues.
Learn answers to questions like...
- Do the ends justify the means?
- Can a terminally ill person with only weeks to live have a high quality of life?
- Can science prove the fetus is a person?
- How can we tell the difference between truth and opinion?
- Are some human beings worth less than others?
- Does human value depend on how developed we are?
- Where do human rights come from?
- Is physician-assisted suicide just a personal choice?
- Is abortion justifiable if a child will be born with a disability?
- Can a fetus be a baby if you want it to be, and not a baby if you don’t?
This product is designed to work in concert with the P&C Student/Teacher Curriculum.
Click on thumbnail below to view flashcard samples.