Resources for P&C Students
Fully integrated, attractive student website, secure teacher site, and social media tools.
The Principles & Choices© website offers teachers, students, and parents a content-rich tool that not only integrates the best in online features and usability, but also provides some pioneering new concepts and functions.
Visitors to www.principlesandchoices.com can:
- Explore samples from the student textbooks, play scripts, audio dramas, and PowerPoint lectures.
- Explore the social media integration that helps set
- Principles & Choices© apart from other curricula.
- Use an innovative “Quick Code” system to explore curriculum topics in greater depth.
- Interact with Emma, a virtual character, featured in the curriculum.
- Upload classroom assignments to share with students around the world.
The website includes a student section that enables interaction and active participation. The teacher section provides secure login access, and is home to reference materials, assignments, handouts, lecture tips, lesson plans, exams, andanswer keys. The entire site features intuitive navigation, which makes for an enjoyable and highly productive learning environment.
Principles and Choices
c/o Healing the Culture
605 2nd Street, Suite
Snohomish, WA 98290