LIFE in a FLASH! Flashcard Set
Fun and attractive, large full-color flashcards.
An engaging way to reinforce learning in the student textbooks. Ten flashcards each present a different principle of happiness, logic, ethics, and justice, and show how to apply them to real world scenarios. Includes instructions for use in a classroom setting. Break your group into ten groups or pairs, and have students
circulate the cards through each group to make a fun and educational learning game. Purchase a set for your class, and one set as a gift for each student for lifelong learning.
Learn answers to questions like…
- Do the ends justify the means?
- Can a terminally ill person with only weeks to live have a high quality of life?
- Can science prove the fetus is a person?
- How can we tell the difference between truth and opinion?
- Are some human beings worth less than others?
- Does human value depend on how developed we are?
- Where do human rights come from?
- Is physician-assisted suicide just a personal choice?
- Is abortion justifiable if a child will be born with a disability?
- Can a fetus be a baby if you want it to be, and not a baby if you don’t?
Principles and Choices
c/o Healing the Culture
605 2nd Street, Suite
Snohomish, WA 98290